Saturday, October 9, 2010

Experimenting with the Rolleicord.

I'm still on the experimental phase of my Rolleicord camera and I must say, it is costing me A LOT more than I expected. I mean, granted, the uniqueness and quality of the photos of analogue photography is incomparable in relation to digital photography, but I kind of miss the convenience of just snapping photos at my will with my digital Nikon camera and just uploading them on to my laptop...

I've decided to give a break from the Rolleicord simply because I was disappointed when I sent my seven rolls of 120 film to get developed only to find out that only 12 pictures out of a possible 84 pictures came out successfully. Also, out of those 12 pictures, only 7 of them came out with good exposure. So after realizing that I need to practice my analogue photography skills a little bit more, I've opted to use another non digital camera: the diana. A couple of films are already being developed in the camera shop, so once I have my hands on them, I will post them up :)

In the meantime, I leave you with the very few successful photos taken with Rolleicord.





0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails